Island Hopping Galapagos Eco-Adventure
$4800 per person
Visit the world’s number one bucket list destination, the Galapagos Islands, from the comfort of a hotel room on three different islands. There will be no shortage of adventures to explore the incredible and unique flora and fauna of the islands, accompanied by your Certified Galapagos National Parks Guide. Discover giant tortoises, incredible landscapes, and the endemic species that the Galapagos Islands are famous for, such as marine iguanas, playful sea lions, soaring frigate birds, showy blue-footed boobies and so much more. You will be astonished by how friendly all of the animals are in their predator-free domain. It really is like being in a nature documentary!
- Come face-to-face with some of the world’s most extraordinary animals.
- Meet 100-year old giant tortoises in the wild & at every stage of life in a breeding centre.
- Snorkel with Galapagos Green Sea Turtles, Sea Lions and countless tropical fish.
- Relax on beautiful white sand beaches and while taking in tropical landscapes.
- Explore the incredibly unique flora and fauna with naturalist guides specialized in the Galapagos.
- Meet the Galapagos Marine Iguana, the only marine lizard in the world.
- Encounter Darwin’s Finches, the Blue-Footed Boobie, and other unique bird life.
- Visit the Charles Darwin Research Station.
- Enjoy the relaxed culture of the Galapagos that very few people ever get to experience by staying on the islands.
- Price: $4,800.00 CAD, includes all taxes
- $600 single supplement (or we are happy to try to match you up with someone of the same gender)
- Length: 8 Days / 7 Nights
- Group Size: 2 – 16
- Trip Departure: any time (just get in touch with us – noting that it is often best to plan travel in the Galapagos early)
- Activity Level: Easy to Moderate (every aspect of the trip will be built upon the individuals that make up the group, noting that this exact itinerary has been enjoyed by
Price includes pretty much everything outside of personal expenditures: all taxes; return flight from Quito to Galapagos; all accommodations (5 nights in hotels in the Galapagos, 2 nights in Quito), almost all meals while in Galapagos, breakfasts in Quito (8 Breakfasts, 5 Lunches, 3 Dinners); guided tours and activities; all transportation, including airport transfers, private taxis to specific sites, and boat rides between islands; all activities included in itinerary. Price does not include compulsory Galápagos park entry fee of $100 USD, Transit control card fee of $20 USD, Isabela Island port fee of $5 USD (as these must all be paid upon arrival); any tips or alcoholic beverages, nor international airfare. Please inquire if you would like your international airfare arranged through EarthTreks.
IncludedAccommodationsAll Transportation/TransfersGuidesMeals (see itinerary)
Not IncludedPersonal Expenditures, Alcoholic BeveragesReturn International Airfare