Galapagos Island Hopping Eco-Adventure
$0 per person
Visit the world’s number one bucket list destination, the Galapagos Islands, from the comfort of a hotel room on three different islands. There will be no shortage of adventures to explore the incredible and unique flora and fauna of the islands, accompanied by your Certified Galapagos National Parks Guide. Discover giant tortoises, incredible landscapes, and the endemic species that the Galapagos Islands are famous for, such as marine iguanas, playful sea lions, soaring frigate birds, showy blue-footed boobies and so much more. You will be astonished by how friendly all of the animals are in their predator-free domain. It really is like being in a nature documentary!
- Come face-to-face with some of the world’s most extraordinary animals.
- Meet 100-year old giant tortoises in the wild & at every stage of life in a breeding centre.
- Snorkel with Galapagos Green Sea Turtles, Sea Lions and countless tropical fish.
- Relax on beautiful white sand beaches and while taking in tropical landscapes.
- Explore the incredibly unique flora and fauna with naturalist guides specialized in the Galapagos.
- Meet the Galapagos Marine Iguana, the only marine lizard in the world.
- Encounter Darwin’s Finches, the Blue-Footed Boobie, and other unique bird life.
- Visit the Charles Darwin Research Station.
- Enjoy the relaxed culture of the Galapagos that very few people ever get to experience by staying on the islands.
TOUR PLAN OVERVIEW:
- Day 1: (-/-/D)
- Day 2: (B/L/-)
- Day 3: (B/-/-)
- Day 4: (B/-/-)
- Day 5: (B/-/-)
- Day 6: (B/-/-)
- Day 7: (B/L/-)
- Day 8: (B/L/-)
- Day 9: (B/-/D)
- Start Location: Quito, Ecuador
- Finish Location: Quito, Ecuador
- Trip Length: 8 Days
- Accommodations: Hotel x 7 nights
- Rooming Requirements: Double-Twin room (pairing up with another or single supplements may also be available for this trip)
- Included Meals: 7 Breakfasts, 5 Lunches, 3 Dinners – see Tour Plan for daily inclusions (listed as B/L/D in itinerary)
- Included Activities: See Tour Plan for daily inclusions
- Transport: Air-conditioned vehicle transfers throughout, Public Ferry Service between islands, 4 Airport Transfers
- Leader/Guide: 1 English speaking tour leader throughout
- Passports and Visas: You are responsible for ensuring you have the appropriate visas, travel permits and certificates for the countries you are travelling in, and that your passport is valid for six months beyond the duration of the trip. EarthTreks is not responsible if a customer is refused entry to a country because of incorrect travel documentation.
- Travel Insurance: Travel insurance is compulsory for all travelers and it’s your responsibility to ensure that adequate coverage is purchased. Travel insurance must cover against personal accident, death, medical expenses and emergency repatriation with a recommended minimum coverage of CAD$200,000 for each of the categories of cover. We strongly recommend it also covers cancellation, curtailment, personal liability, loss of luggage and personal effects. If you do not have travel insurance, you may be prevented from joining the trip.
- The following compulsory fees must be paid in person during the trip: Galápagos park entry fee of $100 USD must be paid upon arrival on the islands; a transit control card fee of $20 USD must be paid prior to departure from Quito’s airport; the Isabela Island port fee of $5 USD upon arrival on Isabela Island.
IncludedAccommodationsActivities (detailed in itinerary)Airport Transfer (Arrival)Airport Transfer (Departure)All TaxesAll Transportation (including internal flights, when applicable)English-speaking Tour LeaderMeals (detailed in itinerary)
Not IncludedDrinks, Alcoholic BeveragesPersonal ExpendituresReturn International Airfare