Let’s travel to Peru!
Journey to beautiful Peru to discover the cosmic realm of the ancient Andean culture and secret land of the Incas. This mystical country has a mysterious draw that may stem for its history, its Shamanic traditions, vast historic ruins, or maybe the fact that Peruvians are known to revere the Earth like no other culture. We have some long-standing ties with trusted Shamans and Indigenous communities, if you would like a private tour set up. Just get in touch with whatever you had in mind!
- Travel to Aguas Calientes and be awestruck by the power and beauty of Machu Picchu – or choose to make the four-day hike along the Inca Trail to get there.
- Take a boat to meet the Uru people living on reed islands on Lake Titicaca, a sacred lake & the highest navigable body of water in the world.
- Encounter endless Inca ruins as you wander the cobbled streets of the stunningly beautiful city of Cusco and its surrounding region.
- Take in the lush Sacred Valley and the majestic ruins of Ollantaytambo, offering wonderful stops like Pizac along the way.
- Explore the mysterious Nazca lines – huge images on the desert floor discovered just 100 years ago.
- Travel to Colca Canyon – once thought to be the deepest canyon in the world.
- Explore the beautiful historical centre the city of Arequipa offers.
- Fly deep into the Amazon to get to know one of the many Indigenous cultures who call it home, along with the tremendous diversity of flora & fauna only found in this jungle.
- This incredible country offers so many different kinds of adventure, from the peaks of the Andes to the Pacific coast to the deep Amazon basin. Experience the ancient cultures, history, traditions, and sacred land of the Incas while taking in breathtaking landscapes the whole way.
- Wander the streets of the sprawling capital of Lima for a food tour, a surfing lesson, or take in the rich history & historical centre – or visit the nearby quaint hillside district of Barranco.
- Or….tell us what you had in mind, and we can try to put together just that!