Overview of South America
South America takes in 12 countries that collectively offer a tremendous diversity of culture and nature, and wonderful things to be experienced. We have logistics partners who can arrange travel anywhere across the continent by request.
Most of the continent is quite tropical, with the population living closer to the ocean coastlines. Most inhabitants speak either Spanish or Portuguese. That’s where we will stop with commonalities across the different countries – after all, it’s the unique culture and nature of each destination that makes it appealing to visit.
- Stand on the edge of Iguassu Falls
- Ice-Trek the Perito Moreno Glacier in Argentina
- Do a Coffee Tour in Colombia
- Trek to Angel Falls
- Take a hike in Torres del Paine, Chile
- Visit the world’s second deepest canyon, Colca Canyon
- Learn how to dance the Tango in Buenos Aires
- Go on a Wine-tasting tour in the vineyards of Chile or Argentina
- Take a river boat cruise down the Amazon River
- Walk across the Salt Flats of Bolivia
- Visit the Moai – the momumental statues of Easter Island
- and so, so much more!