Let’s travel to the Galapagos!
The Galapagos Islands are the world’s number one bucket list destination for a reason – or several – most of which are the unique animals found nowhere else on Earth! Discover giant tortoises and other endemic species, such as marine iguanas, showy blue-footed boobies and so much more. Play in the warm ocean surf with playful sea lions, while watching frigate birds soar overhead, You will be astonished by how friendly all of the animals are in their predator-free domain. It really is like being in a nature documentary! Then there are the incredible landscapes, as you stroll through different parts of the islands, regardless of whether you are part of a yacht-based itinerary or island hopping. It is kind of complicated to figure out how to get around here, so don’t hesitate to get in touch to let us know what you had in mind!
- Come face-to-face with some of the world’s most extraordinary animals.
- Meet 100-year old giant tortoises in the wild & at every stage of life in a breeding centre.
- Snorkel with Galapagos Green Sea Turtles, Sea Lions and countless tropical fish.
- Relax on beautiful white sand beaches and while taking in tropical landscapes.
- Hike Sierra Negra, the second largest volcanic crater in the world.
- Explore the incredibly unique flora and fauna with naturalist guides specialized in the Galapagos.
- Meet the Galapagos Marine Iguana, the only marine lizard in the world.
- Encounter Darwin’s Finches, the Blue-Footed Boobie, and other unique birdlife.
- Visit the Charles Darwin Research Station.
- Take a boat ride to Leon Dormido (Kicker Rock), where you might be able to spot nesting frigates and blue-footed boobies (if the right time of year, you might even see their mating ritual!).
- Take a panga (a small Zodiac) to Las Tintoreras (Shark Alley), to see blue-footed boobies and the famous Galapagos penguin before snorkeling a calm inlet with colourful fish and winding underground lava tubes. .
- Or….tell us what you had in mind, and we can try to put together just that!